Friday, May 28, 2010

Moving

I hate moving.  We have moved so many times I have stuff still packed from 2 moves ago.  We are settling in to our new home here.  I can't say how nice it is to be "back home".

It really amazes me how kids adapt though.  My kids never missed a beat, they are going to their new school, playing with stuff they are finding outside to use as toys because their real toys are still packed away.  It's just amazing.

Me on the other hand..................

Oh, don't worry about Anne, she does well under any circumstance, but for a few days, you hit walls when you get up to pee because you have no idea where in the hell the bathroom light is or where the walls are: literally.

Even though 10 years ago I lived here, I have sort of forgotten the roads, sort of.  It's all coming back to me, but must be the old age.

Life is good.

Talk later,

Annie

1 comment:

threecollie said...

You have my deepest sympathy. I hate moving too. Take care