Saturday, January 8, 2011

My New Career

OK, I still have no job.

It's not that I don't have enough to do here, but I don't have an "official" job.  You know, the kind where you go and get paid for doing something.

I think I have picked out my new career.

I have been watching the Food Network everyday now for about 10 hours a day for the last 6 months.

I have no life outside of the Food Network.

I think I could have my own show on there.

For God's sake, what are the prerequisites anyway?

1.  You have to know how to cook.

2.  You have to be fat.

3.  You have to like to talk.

OK, got it covered.

All they do is show you how to cook and say "Y'all and "feel the love".

My favorites are the Neeleys, this blonde haired girl who is also named Anne something, The barefoot Contessa, and Paula Deen.

All of these folks are no size 8 I tell ya.

This Anne girl has the most awesome punk rock haircut and her arms are bigger than mine. 

No one has arms bigger than mine.

The Neeleys run around cooking food for black people while kissing each other and saying "y'all" 100 times on each episode.

Paula Deen is just Paula Deen.  She loves to boss her kids around in the kitchen. 

Easy enough.

So, I have been practicing in the kitchen.

Of course no one listens to me, but it's fun anyway.

I have Wheezer saying "Feel the Love".

It's a start.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: