Saturday, January 8, 2011

Where the heck have you been?

OK, I had three people ask me this week where the heck have I been and am I still gonna do "the blog".

I thought I was spending too much time on my computer typing out stories that no one gave a crap about.

Then my internet was shut off. I found out that if you don't pay your cable bill,this little troll in Buffalo somewhere pulls out the plug that goes to your house. You have no telephone either.  Makes for a very quiet day.

Thank God we still had something called "basic cable" where you can still watch Hannah Montana 24 hours a day and catch all the episodes of "Snapped".

Whew.

I thought if I didn't waste all my time blogging about meaningless crap, I would spend all that extra time cleaning my house.

I was so wrong.

Maybe I would quit smoking.

Wrong again.

How about spending tons of quality time with my kids?

Major wrong.

I still smoke, my house is still a wreck, and I spend no time whatsoever with my kids because I cannot pull them away from Hannah Montana for more than 5 minutes (which is how long it takes them to inhale their supper).

So, to make a long story short, I will start blogging again, and writing about the crap that  goes on in my life.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: