Monday, March 1, 2010

5 steps at a time

When we moved here to this crap  hole we call a farm there was so much garbage laying around I thought it was a garbage dump when we first came here.  It was unreal.

After about a week of getting nowhere picking it up, I called my sister in tears. "How in the hell can I pick all this crap up?"  She had moved to a house a few years back with alot of crap.

"OK Anne stop your crying, this is what you do, take 2 rocks, then take 5 steps, mark the area with the rocks, take a wheel barrow and pick up all the crap, take it to the dumpster and leave it alone until tomarrow, you are just overwhelmed, you can do it".

Click.

I pulled myself together and tried it.  

It worked!!!  It didn't happen overnight but I got the whole lawn picked up 5 steps at a time.  

I use this method to pick up the house and the barn when things get totally out of control.

When things get totally out of control, just take them 5 steps at a time.

Talk later,

Annie

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Great advice! I think we all get buried some times and this is a good way to cope. Thanks...