Friday, November 5, 2010

Nasty Annie

When you are home all day I guess people think you have nothing else to do but drink coffee.

I have these weirdest people stop at my house and expect me to visit with them for hours.

I actually had to be nasty with some of them yesterday and told them I can't visit any more , I actually do have things to do.

Although if you saw my laundry pile you would certainly think I am lying like a rug.

They kind of god mad.

I don't care.

I am being Nasty Annie this week I guess.

I also had a girl who was supposed to make bookbags for my kids.  Now School started a while ago.  These bags are not done.  I could have made the damn things myself.

I emailed her and she hasn't even started them. She says she is afraid to cut into the fabric.

You have got to be kidding me.  I sent another friend over to pick up the damn fabric.

After a nasty email from nasty Annie she says she will take the fabric over to the other girl who can throw the damn crap in the trash for all I care.  Usually if you don't plan on doing a project for someone you could at least let them know, not just let them think you are doing it.

God, I am so nasty this week.

I was raised to "not step on toes".

"Don't make waves"

How dumb is that thinking anyway?

Talk later,

Nasty Annie

No comments: