Thursday, October 14, 2010

changin' things

OK, every now and then you have to change things.  I am taking off the skinny girl who sews and has no kids and lives at home off the blog.  I like her but I really feel I have nothing in common with her at all.

Enter the organized Canadian girl.

click on her blog, she will keep you in stitches.  She has a daycare, uses foul language and doesn't act phoney.  I have looked up tons of organizing sites and videos and they are so boring it's not funny.

I even had a blog I used to follow about housekeeping.  I tried to find her yesterday and she is gone.  I found a bunch of blogs about her being too darn religious and phoney.  Must be they scared her right off the web.  Don't know, don't care.

I liked her, but I really wondered how in the hell cleaning the bathroom could possibly be a blessing from God?

OK, click on this funny as hell.

Gotta go organize something.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: