Friday, October 29, 2010

I am the coolest Mom on the block

OK, I needed to get another vehicle for Tim to drive.  I asked my mechanic what to buy.  He told me to get the same van that I had now. "ugly as hell but they run forever", was the quote.

The next day on the way  home from church I literally found the exact same van I have now, just a different color.  Seems a 95 year old guy passed away. I bought the beauty for 500 bucks.

Last night I was getting ready to go to a 4-H meeting and the kids came flying in.

"Mom, that's your van on TV".

There is this car commercial on.

The kid is washing his Dad's van and telling him that they are the biggest nerds on the block or something to that effect.

They go out and buy some really cool black car.

The "Nerd" van they are referring to is the exact van I have.

I am now a double nerd.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: