Wednesday, June 30, 2010

My retirement

OK, so I figured out what I am going to do when I retire. 

I found this website with these woman who travel around in old campers they have fixed up.  You know the type of campers I am talking about.  I call them "Flintstone campers".  The kind Fred used to take  his family to Jellystone Park in.

Crap, maybe that was the wrong cartoon. 

I guess Jellystone was Yogi and Booboo.

I have always been concerned with what in the heck I was going to do when my kids leave. Now I know.  Here is the link.

Retirement 

 I know you are thinking "Annie, you are so full of crap, you can't even drive to Buffalo, how in the heck are you going to tour the world pulling a little weird camper behind  you?"

Easy, got that covered.

I will hire a very handsome young man wearing a cowboy hat and a wife beater t-shirt to drive.  Now wasn't that easy, you get too worried about the small crap.


Wanna go with me?

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: