Friday, June 25, 2010

Thrifting

I found the neatest blog last night.  There are actually other people out there who shop at thrift shops.  This girl has made a blog out of doing it.  She does it well.

She looks good in the photos.


After much wasted time reading her blog, I found out why she looks good in used clothes.


She is a size 7.  If you are a size 7, you could wear a feedbag for a dress and look good.

I don't think she has any kids.

That also helps.

Check her out.  I still like her (I think).www.thosetricks.com

I think I might do this with the girls.  I will let you know when I do it.  I have to find the matching flip flops and snow suit outfits that my kids are so famous for.

Talk later,

Annie

1 comment:

Kate the lazy novelist said...

Don't fat women ever donate their clothes to the thrift shops? If they do, why are they horrendously ugly? My butt is big enough without throwing on a fuschia knit skirt to call further attention to it. Sigh....