Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Facebook comments

OK, I admit I am drawn to Facebook like a fly to a bug zapper.  I just can't believe what people post on there.  

In "the day", we were taught that some things in your life were private. You know, "you don't need to tell everyone in the world you have your period", stuff like that.

I am amazed at the stuff people actually post on there.

Here is a list I have compiled of things I am sure someone has posted I just haven't seen them yet. 
1:  I am having an affair with my husbands best friend, I sure hope he doesn't find out.

2.  I just robbed the bank, sure hope no one finds out.


3.  I just cheated on my final exam for high school, sure hope no one finds out.


4.  I lied on my income tax return, sure hope no one finds out.


5.  I am sleeping with the neighbor, sure hope no one finds out.


6.  I have my period.


7.  I am just leaving a bar and I am drunk as hell, sure hope no one finds out.  Maybe I will get a DWI tonight.


These are the types of comments you read.  For God's Sake people why don't  you just put your social security numbers and bank account numbers on their too.?


Talk later,


I think I am getting my period.


Annie



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have never seen any of those post which you refer too, but they are probably out there!