Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lady Gaga?

OK, so my friend Ann sends me this video of Lady Gaga.  To be honest with you it scared me.  The skeleton thing at the end it a little creepy for me.  She definately looks good dancing around in something that looks like red shoelaces for a bathing suit. Will someone please email her and let her know that those shoes she is wearing will cause  vericose veins and ruin her feet when she gets older.  I think her babysitter must have been Cindy Lauper when she was little and they must have hung out all day watching videos of Cher and Madonna.  I guess the Gaga refers to her youth? I know jealously will get me nowhere.  Anyone who gets to hang out with Elton John must be fun.  He is old enough to be her grandfather for God's sake.  Ok you can watch the video, I am just warning you, it's as scary as any horror movie I have ever seen.  The skeleton at the end reminded me of "The Shining".  I am sure I am the only one in the world still alive who has even seen "The 
Shining".


OK talk later,


Annie


(AKA Lady Gaga wanna be?)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've seen the Shining, but don't remember a skeleton. My memory ain't what it used to be, but I always remember to check out your blog every day!

anne smith said...

there was this scene where there is a lady sitting in a bathtub and all of the sudden she turns in to a skeleton it was awful