Monday, September 13, 2010

think outside the shelf

My kids have way too many shoes. Some of them are really nice so I hate to get rid of them.  Problem is they are all over the farm. In the grain, in the sandbox, in the car, and they are never in pairs.

I got this white upright cabinet given to me a couple years ago.  It stands upright with shelves to put your crap on.  In the move the little thingys that hold the small pieces of wood to make shelves have gotten lost.  I looked around the house for something to stick in the holes but couldn't find a darn thing.  Then my brother in law simply says "use it the other way".

I sat there for a minute. Oh my Gosh, that's it.  I  measured the inside of the closet and above the clothes is the perfect space to hang the shoe catcher.

All I have to do is get my friend with the power tools to think it's a great idea too.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: