Sunday, August 1, 2010

Havin' Company

Today I am having company, I am so excited it's not funny.  Now if I was an organized person, I would have had some blog post written ahead of time so when I actually have things going on I could just post something that I wrote ahead of time.

Oh yeah, sure.

Maybe someday I will actually do something like that.  You know, act organized, act like I have my crap together.

If I was organized I would have new pictures from my camera that I was supposed to send into get fixed.  It sits on the counter, begging to be mailed.

I will let you know when I do.

It will probably take a while so don't sit around waiting for anything that even resembles an "organized Annie".

Can't be too phoney.


Gotta go now and pretend I clean my house every day.


Talk later,


Annie


No comments: