Wednesday, August 18, 2010

this is how i fold clothes or "I love you, I love you , I love you"

OK, I have a lot of laundry.  Tons.  Major Tons.

Fact: doing laundry sucks.


Fiction: putting laundry away if fun.



I hate folding it and putting it away.

This is the best way I have found to get it put away.

First I find some fun music, then I have one kid be the "DJ".

She gets to play the music off the You tube.  Then we all stand in the living room and dance and I pull things out of the laundry basket fold them and hand them to the dancing girls.  They take them to their destination.  I yell out the kids name and that is who's clothes tote they are to put the clothes in.

The "I love you I love you I love you" song is perfect.

Try it.

Maybe you can get your husband to take out the garbage.

"I love you, I love you , I love you"

"Please take out the garbage"


Let me know how it goes.

It works even better if you pour yourself a Rum and Koolaid. 

Maybe banging on the garbage can lid while singing would work.


Talk later,


Annie

No comments: