Friday, November 20, 2009

beer bread recipe #2

Ok here is that beer bread recipe

3 cups flour
3 tablespoons sugar 1 can beer

turn oven on 375

mix the crap together

grease pan

bake 1 hr

its that easy i am tellin' ya!!!

If you get a 30 pack, that will make about 10 loaves given that you keep some of the beer for yourself.

I went to buy some beer yesterday morning at 7:45 and they wouldn't let me buy it, seems New York has a drunk person law. You can't get drunk before 8 in the morning. Who in the hell made that law? Sometimes you really wonder "who" makes these pitiful laws.

what if some little old lady was out of beer to make beer bread for her family and wanted to make it in the morning before they got out of bed?

I mean how dumb is that.

I grabbed 2- 30 packs this time. I will show them!!!

Try it, I guarantee you will love this bread!!

talk later, Annie

No comments: