Thursday, November 26, 2009

the messiest house in Chautaqua county


I spent all day cleaning the house yesterday, Tim's dad was coming to bring me a hot water tank. Well, maybe not all day, maybe like 30 minutes, seemed like all day. I managed to cram all my crap in the closets and close my bedroom door where i tossed all my laundry. Ok I sort of cleaned the house.

I milked the cows last night and got in about 8. A package had come in the mail. I ordered a used bread machine. I made the mistake of leaving the box in the living room. It was full of those horrible little packing peanuts HORRIBLE things they are.

My sweet little Izzy had found them and tossed them all over the living room, she said she wanted Santa to think it was "snow".

All I could think about was the old Cat in the Hat cartoon where the cat comes and destroys the house. The cat then picks up the house like 2 seconds before the parents get home.

Izzy must have forgotten about the picking up part.

OK I want to wish everyone a great Thanksgiving!!!!

Please drive safe, eat alot of food, and be thankful for all you have. It has been a bad year all over this Country and I think we all have alot to be thankful for.

We have each other.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: