Friday, November 6, 2009

Directions to my house


I constantly have people ask me "just where in the hell do you live anyway?"

So I don't have to send so many individual emails here it goes:



The following are directions to my house:

Leave Springville go South, I don't know the name of the road, just head South.

Go for a LONG ways.

When you see a sign that says "Walton's Mountain", take that exit.

keep going

You will pass Jedd Clampet out in his yard target practicing

Don't speed or Boss Hogg and Andy Griffith will try to pull you over

If you break down on the way, call Cooter Davenport to tow you, he will have The Dukes of Hazzard give you a ride to my house. They know where it is.

You will see a sign that says Petticoat Junction, keep going, you are getting closer.
When you see Gomer Pyle's gas station, hang a left

keep going

keep going
you will see a big white house, that is Aunt Bea's place, keep going you are getting close now.

If you get hungry while on the trip, stop at Mel's diner, tell Flo I said "Hi".

go up a steep hill

when you see a sign that says "Willie Nelson for President" you will know you are at my house.
It looks like the house that Loretta Lynn lived in when they did "Coal Miner's Daughter". No, not the one when she was rich, the one when she was dirt poor, you know the one in Kentucky.

The kids will be out back playing with Opie.

I can't wait to see ya!!

1 comment:

KateHill2003 said...

I've been there. It's all true.