Thursday, November 19, 2009

comments and emails


When you write a blog it's weird. Real weird. You wonder if anyone is even reading it.

Now I know how Horton the elephant felt. Remember when all those little people on the dust speck were trying to be heard and had no idea if they were? That's sort of what it feels like. "We are here , we are here".

I was writing a story on here the other day wondering if anyone is even reading this crap and I looked at the sidebar and saw someone had actually left a comment.

Holy crap, someone actually read this.

So I wrote another story.

I got an email yesterday from a friend who said she really did put a bottle of rum in the bottom of the garbage over the weekend.

If you could, throw me a comment once in a while so I know someone is actually out there, makes me feel like I am not talking to myself, although I do that alot.

Seriously.

OK: I am looking for that beer bread recipe. Being the most unorganized person in America I am having a hard time finding it, I promise I will have it today at some point.

In the meantime you can still work on drinking the beer.

Talk later,

Annie

2 comments:

Along the Picket Fence said...

I am throwin' ya a comment!! Thank you for makin' me laugh girlfriend :)

Unknown said...

I check your blog every day Anne! Always makes me smile : ))