Saturday, November 28, 2009

JUST DO IT!!


Janet called me yesterday. She is working on an awesome project. She is writing articles for E-how. She is an awesome writer. She called and asked me "Do you think I should do it"

"Hell yeah". was my reply. "What have ya got to lose!".

How many times in your life have you wanted to do something and talked yourself out of it? I have talked myself right out of alot of really cool things that I wish now I would have done.

The next time you are contemplating doing something different, just DO IT. I don't mean stuff like muffling your husband with a pillow cause he won't do the dishes, no not that kind of crap.

I had no idea how to write a blog but Janet kept pushing me and here I am, can't spell worth a darn anymore and don't have any idea what the hell to do with quotation marks, but here I am.

I got my tubes "untied", everyone told me "what if it doesn't work?"

I had 4 more kids.

I sold Tupperware for 2 years. Everyone told me "what if you don't sell any of it?"

I was in the top 10 sellers in my unit for 1 year straight.

What is Sonny Bono never got up the nerve to ask Cher out?

What is President Lincoln never freed the slaves?

What if Thomas Edison never bought a kite?

The next time you want to do something different, think about it, don't think yourself right out of it, and just do it.

So the hell what if it doesn't work.

Do you think Hillary Clinton is crying because she didn't win the presidency? she is counting all her money from other projects. Lots of it too.

Ok. I gotta go milk the cows.

Just do it!!

talk later,

Anne

No comments: