Monday, November 16, 2009

raw milk

I wanted to tell eveyone what I have been up to here on the farm.

I have applied for my raw milk permit. It is just a bunch of paperwork so I can legally sell raw milk here from the farm!!

I will keep you all updated on my progress, I am very excited about this.

I can cut out the middle man and sell some of this great stuff right to the consumer!!

My family has been drinking it as long as we have had cows which is forever. I feel that my kids are the best "poster children" for my product. They are the healthiest kids you could ever want to meet.

We have to try to get back to the way things "used to be". Food in it's original form is good for us. I think there will be alot of people trying to get back to the "land".

I have a goal for next year to get these chickens to actually lay eggs and get this raw milk thing on it's feet.

If I can get up the courage, I want to clean out my garage and make it into a sort of "retail" shop where people can come and buy eggs, pork, beef and of course raw milk. I know there is a garage out there I just need to find it.

talk soon,

Annie

No comments: