Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 days of christmas

On the first day of Christmas Annie gave to me, a cup of instant coffee

On the second day of Christmas Annie gave to me, 2 barn cats and a cup of instant coffee.

On the third day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats and a cup of instant coffee.

On the fourth day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats and a cup of instant coffee.

On the fifth day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats, and a cup of instant coffee.

On the sixth day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 6 calves a blattin', 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin' 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats and a cup of instant coffee.

On the seventh day of Christmas, Annie gave to me, 7 broken tractors, 6 calves a blattin' 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats and a cup of instant coffee.

On the eight day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 8 drunk Mexicans, 7 broken tractors, 6 calves a blattin', 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats and a cup of instant coffee.

On the ninth day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 9 cows a milkin', 8 drunken Mexicans, 7 broken tractors, 6 calves a blattin' 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats, and a cup of instant coffee.

On the tenth day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 10 cans of beer, 9 cows a milkin' 8 drunken Mexicans, 7 broken tractors, 6 calves a blattin', 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats, and a cup of instant coffee.

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Annie gave to me 11 pigs a oinkin', 10 cans of beer, 9 cows a milkin', 8 drunken Mexicans, 7 broken tractors, 6 calves a blattin', 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats, and a cup of instant coffee.

On the twelvth day of Christmas, Annie gave to me, 12 stupid stories, 11 pigs a oinkin', 10 cans of beer, 9 cows a milkin', 8 drunken Mexicans, 7 broken tractors, 6 calves a blattin', 5 worthless chickens, 4 kids a playin', 3 talking snowmen, 2 barn cats, and a cup of instant coffee.

Merry Christmas from our Casa to yours!!

Talk later,

Annie

Ps the advance sale tickets for the live manger scene are selling like hotcakes!!

No comments: