Sunday, December 13, 2009

Scrooge

Does anyone remember the original "Scrooge" movie. I guess it's called the Christmas Carol. It's the scariest thing in the world. I can remember watching it with my Dad. I can remember watching it and looking over to see if my Dad looked scared. He wasn't even covering his eyes. He must really be tough. I tried not to let anyone see me trying to look the other way. Talk about some scary crap let me tell you!! The scene where old Jacob Marley comes to talk to Scrooge used to scare the hell out of me. I looked it up this morning and tested it on my kids, it's still scary as hell, it even scared me. It was in black and white, which is scary anyways. Anything in black and white is creepy to begin with.

It's a cool story, don't get me wrong, but it still gives me the creepies when i watch that scene.

They have redone it a million times, but nothing is like the original , I'm sorry.

talk later,
Anne

No comments: