Thursday, December 10, 2009

Annie's Nativity


I had this great idea yesterday. We need to make some money. I am going to make a "Live" nativity. They do it at the church back home in Alden, why the hell can't I do it here? I could charge 5 bucks and people could come and sing carols and watch the animals.

Anne, you are a genious.

I have plenty of hay and a manger, got that covered. I could take one of the girl's Bratz dolls and wrap it in a dishtowel, that way you won't see the missing feet. I'll put it in a laundry basket Lord only knows I have a ton of those, and put it in the manger in the barn. I could borrow some goats and little creatures from my friend Nicky at Sherman Livestock.

As for the jackass, I am sure it will be easy to find one of those.

We could take the sheets off the bed and dress Isabelle like an angel and swing her down from the tire swing they made this summer in the haymow.

One of the neighbor boys can be Joseph.

Finding a teenage virgin around here might be a little harder than I thought.

As for the three wise men, I have a feeling that is REALLY gonna be hard around these parts. I'll be lucky to scrounge up one.

We could let my chickens out of their coop, I am sure they aren't doing a damn thing.

I'll paint a coffee can and put some baler twine on it and Louise can dress like the Little Drummer Boy: her haircut is real short, no one will know the difference.

We could get the Mexicans to sing Felix Navidad and hand out Coronas.


Presale tickets are 5 bucks, let me know how many you want.

Merry Christmas,

Talk later,

Annie

talk later,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hell, I'll pay 10 bucks to see that!!!

anne smith said...

Jane, you can come for free!!