Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My new boots

I picked up some boots a few weeks ago at Salvation Army. I thought they were pretty neat looking. I see people wearing them when I am shopping at Walmart so they must be cool.

They are tall boots with fur up the front and two ties with furry balls on them.

I got them out of the closet yesterday and put them on, had to make a copenhagen run.

One of the little fuzzy things fell off the laces.

My three year old yells to me "Mom, your balls fell off".

"What in the hell are you talking about?" I reply trying not to pee my pants laughing.

"Mom your fuzzy balls are on the floor".

"Well my dear, I guess they are."

I picked up my balls, put them in the junk drawer, and ran to the store.

I am hoping someday soon to have time to "fix my balls".

talk later,

Annie

No comments: