Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Oprah


I am still working on that letter to Oprah.

I hope I get on the show.

I will sell my washer and dryer if I have to to get plane fair. The rest I am sure i can put on my sister's mastercard.

I can just see it now.

I get there to Harpo Studios just in time for the show. I am the guest. The are gonna talk about The terrible Farm situation with American Farmers. I am gonna show Oprah my blog when I get there and get real rich off the book royalties.

I open the door to the studio when the janitor approaches me.

"They cancelled the show today, seems that Oprah has run off with Doctor Phil".

"You have got to be kidding me" I reply choking back the tears.

I go over to the Rachel Ray studio and eat all her food.

Then I head back to my room when a gay man approaches me and hollers "You have been chosen!!".

"Chosen for what?" I mutter.

"Chosen for our show today, makeovers of 80's Ladies!! You know, woman who haven't changed their hair style or clothing since the 80's!!"

I am whisked off in a limo and get a great spot on the show as I am the one who needs the makeover the most.

I then show everyone my blog, the book I have self-published, and all the pictures of my 7 kids.

They can't get over how stupid I am, they make a movie out of me, rewrite my biography and I become rich and famous.

Talk later,
Annie

No comments: