Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kramer hair


Almost every time I go to the store, someone stops me and says "is that your "real" hair?"

At first I had no idea what in the hell they were referring to so I called my sister. She told me they are referring to your curls idiot, it happens to me all the time, just ignore it.

It happened last week and I just looked at the lady and replied "Is that YOUR real hair?"

My hair is really curly. This must be amusing to some people. When I go out with my sister in law she has a rule:when Anne's hair starts to look like Kramer's it's time to go home". That's when the gel and hairspray wears off I guess.

My kids all have super straight hair. I have three sisters, only two of us have the "curls".

My daughter Karen called one day, she takes cosmotology in school.

"How's it going Karen?"

"Terrible, Mom, we had to do a test on a mannequin and I got stuck with the one that has hair like YOU".

"Oh, sorry".

God gave me curly hair because he knew damn well I would never take the time to do anything with it otherwise. Taking hours in the bathroom seemed like a waste of time to me.

Oh well, gotta go milk the cows, has anyone seen my hairgel?

Annie

No comments: