Wednesday, January 13, 2010

organized Annie

Janet called this morning. "Hey, what's up with your blog? You don't have any new posts just those stupid videos. I hate those stupid videos. People want to read your blog, not watch stupid videos".

Crap.

The truth is I have been so busy trying to organize my house I didn't have time to put a new post on here. I am on a first name basis with the guys down at the transfer station. The guys at Valu automatically grab 10 of those plastic bins thingys every time I go in the store now because they know I am going to buy them anyway. I have everything in little plastic bins now. Everything. Food, toys, everything.

I am tossing out one garbage bag of clothes out of my house everyday. That is my goal for the month. I have done it everyday for a week and it doesn't even look like I have taken out pair of socks let alone 7 bags of clothes.

I just have too much Crap.

I am a reformed Crap hoarder.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: