Sunday, January 17, 2010

closet lady

To prove there really is a closet lady I will post one of her videos on here. I just love her.I really like her ideas, but you never get to see her closet. I wonder is she just made up all the crap she talks about. She looks like she has her crap together that's for sure, trendy clothes, trendy haircut, trendy earrings.

She claims that if you share a closet with your husband, that is a sure fire way to get divorced. I am so glad I watched this video, now I know what happened to my first marriage, I feel so much better now.

She tells you to throw away all of your old wire hangers, I totally don't understand that. What in the hell do you use to unplug your vacuum cleaner. What would you use for antennae wire for your radio? What would you hook your muffler onto your car with?

She has some common sense tips, but things like that scare me. Try sticking a plastic coat hanger in your radio next time it is all static. Huh, maybe I will start making videos.

She calls herself the "Average Goddess". I liked that. I think I will book myself as the "Less Than Average Goddess".

Talk later,

Annie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I won't buy the book, but I think Danny Devito could play my part in the movie.