Sunday, January 17, 2010

critical

I was reading a blog last night. The woman gives pointers about blogs. She had a list of things "not to do" with your blog. I just about died when I read the list. It went like this.

1. do not use dark background, people don't like it

crap

2. Do not have to many ads and things on your sidebar, especially flashy things.

crap, I found this new clock gadget, fell in love with it.


3. Do not get off your original subject matter.

crap, what in the hell is my original subject matter

4. Always check your spelling and grammar

crap, those red lines annoy me.

Oh well, I have always been a bit of an "odd duck" anyway. I am not gonna change things to suit her.

I will stick to the closet lady videos for a while, she's not so damn critical.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: