Friday, January 29, 2010

dh?

OK, so I have this friend. Her and I trade stuff every now and again. Crap like clothes, furniture, crap like that. She always tells me she has to ask her "DH" when giving stuff away. For example she had a coffee table for me and she had to ask her "DH" if she could give the damn thing away.

I wondered why she was so mean to her husband. She seems like a nice girl. Then one day I read one of her posts talking to another girl who asked her what "DH" stood for. She simply said it was for "Dear Husband".

That explains it! All this time I thought she was called her husband a Dick Head.

Go figure.

Talk later,

Annie

1 comment:

threecollie said...

Okay, you made me laugh outloud. Then my son said he thought it meant designated hitter so I had to laugh even harder.