Tuesday, January 5, 2010

there are no ghosts here

We used to rent a farm in Dewittville, NY. They say it's haunted. I have no idea why I thought about this today. It's my scattered thinking. I will copy an article about the property. I lived there for a year and never saw one ghost. Not one. The only glowing orb I ever saw wa my flashlight I used to find my way back to the trailer we lived in. Never bumped into a ghost the whole time I lived there.

Damn.

I think if you want to see a ghost there, then you will. I guess I was too busy milking cows to see anything but cowshit.

The Alms House/Poor Farm calls Dewittville, New York its home. Situated on a piece of the property is what is known as the Poor House Cemetery with records that date between 1833 and 1918. It wasn’t until 1869 that grave markers were used so there is no telling who calls the cemetery his or her final resting place. The farm was known to accommodate people who were fighting poverty. It is believed that the barn holds the most restless souls, as numerous sightings have taken place at the site, including glowing orbs. The nearby woods are also known to produce a host of strange noises.


Talk later,,

Annie

No comments: