Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Facebook

OK, so I got talked into joining Facebook. Didn't have a clue what is was. Now I am addicted to it. I have found so many old friends its just awesome.

I tried to get my girlfriend to join, she won't. These are her comments.

"What if you get a "stalker" on there.?"

My answer: "I am 44 years old, I have 7 kids, and I live in the middle of nowhere, I would glady welcome stalkers at this point in my life."

"Are you going to put your real picture on there?"

"Nope, I am going to use a picture of Kirstie Alley and tell everyone I have really changed over the years".

"People try to steal your personal information off there you know".

"I have the worst credit rating in the world who in the hell would steal any of my information, kinda feel sorry for the person who would bother."


On Christmas I got a phone call from my sister.

"Those people on Facebook have no life, they post every move they make".

I tried not to tell her while we were talking I was posting pictures of my kids opening up their Christmas Gifts.

It's official, I have no life.

Talk later,

Annie

2 comments:

threecollie said...

I love Facebook! Helps keep in touch with cousins I haven't seen since before Lincoln was born!

J Vacanti said...

You have a life just a different life...I got the same comments from someone at a dinner party a few weeks ago trashing the people on Facebook wasting their time but I asked her how it was any different then her wasting her time watching trashy TV everynight like crime dramas and reality TV? (which I knew she did) She had no answer and the subject was dropped very quickly. At least on Facebook your relating to real people not fictional charactors. Go ahead, indulge.