Thursday, July 22, 2010

Annie on You Tube

I have discovered this You Tube thing.  

I love watching videos that people have made at home.  Some are just a trip.

You can find everything on there.

They have anything from cooking, to making a moonshine still,  to making a bomb in your garage.  

Now, when I want learn how to do something, I go to You Tube and watch a video on it.

I even found a couple who have made a video on how to can zucchini relish.

They must have a lot of free time. They have like a million videos.  Some are really neat.  Some are a bit strange.

I watched this one 3 times before I could get all the spices written down.

I have to go now and grate some zucchini.

I want to make some of my own videos.  Can you say the word "crap" on You tube?


Talk later,

Annie

1 comment:

Kate Hill said...

Make the moonshine instead and I'll drive all the way to your veggie stand....