Saturday, July 17, 2010

Who the Hell was Jeremiah?

OK, so I am taking Tim to work this morning and on the radio comes on "Jeremiah was a Bullfrog". I think the actual name of the song is "Joy to the World", but who the hell cares.

Driving home I thought to myself "Wow, those 70's were really some good times."  I mean who in the hell was Jeremiah and when is the last time you saw a frog drinking wine unless you were totally drunk out of your mind.

Hmmmmmmmmm.

I can remember singing that song while swinging on the swing set with my girlfriends on the playground at school.

That was a few years ago I guess.

I pulled up the Video on Three Dog Night singing that old frog song and my kids just looked at me like I was nuts.  


Better go take my pills now.


Talk later,


Annie

1 comment:

J Vacanti said...

Three Dog Night was playing a free concert here in Lockport Friday....you could have come and sang the song in person with them.