Sunday, July 25, 2010

Mary Jane Butters (My Mentor)

I got the nicest email yesterday from a friend about my Weedcation.  He has actually been to Journey's End Farm and can't say enough good about it.  Here is the link again in case you didn't read that post. Journey's End.

I have to come clean and tell you that most of my Weedcation ideas are stolen from other people.  

I admit it, I am not the original on this one. 


Crap, busted.


OK, I have to show you Mary Jane Butters.  This woman is amazing. She runs an organic vegetable farm and sells organic cooking mixes. Mary Jane has also put together an overnight experience.  The picture I found of the pink claw foot tub I stole from her. She is extremely photogenic.  She wears these awesome long dresses with cowboy boots.  She knows how to strike the pose.  She has a few years on me but you would certainly not know it.  She has the most awesome books out, a magazine, a line of fabrics and a line of things for your country home.


Genius!!


I guess you could say she is organically stunning. She has a program called the Pay Dirt Farm School Click on the link to see what it is all about.  Looks like fun.

pay dirt school 

She has a bed and breakfast.  click on this link and then go the the slide show.  Just awesome!!! bed and breakfast.

If these people can all do this why the heck can't I?



stay tuned.


Talk later,


Annie

No comments: