Sunday, July 4, 2010

Who the Hell is Norah Jones

OK, so one day I am wasting time on the computer watching the You Tube and pulling up every Willie Nelson Video on there.  I see this one that reads "Willie and Norah Jones".

So, I click on it.

I am thinking to myself "Who in the Hell is Norah Jones?", and "Why in the Hell is she singing with Willie Nelson?"

They must have sent my invitation to Sing with Willie to the wrong address.

That's o.k. because when i watched this video I just about fell off my chair.

This girl is the most beautiful chickie I have ever seen in my life and can sing like a Dove.

I will throw the clip of her and Willie on here to prove it to you.  

I will admit I am a tad jealous of this girl, but, WOW, HOLY CRAP, she really has some talent.

Here's to you Norah, whoever the hell you are.

Talk later,

Annie

No comments: