Thursday, October 22, 2009

A bad scene

O.K. guys, I started this blog to show you all what is happening out there in the dairy industry. I read an article in the Farmshine yesterday and I don't know a darn thing about giving credit for other people's writing so I am gonna tell you this, I found this in the Farmshine October 16 edition, if that's not enough, oh well, here it goes.

This article tells about getting food overseas. If you didn't read my article on strawberries in the U.S., go to older blogs , find it , and read it. It will make you sick but oh well, it's the truth.

Ok because I am not smart enought yet to use my copy machine nor have I figured out hot to cut and paste, (by the way, thanks to my friend Ann who tried to teach me via email last night, you are a trooper).

This is the quote guys read it, I didn't write this I promise.

"As for imported dairy products form other countries besides New Zealand, Australia, and the European Union...there are food safety concerns, which cannot be ignored.

To get a dose of the concerns, just visit the FDA OASIS website and read about the imported products that have been refused, and why. From Mexico and South America, most of the refusals listed over the past year were for "filth" unsanitary processing or packaging conditions, and "bacteria". From China and India, most of the refusals were for containg "melamine," "poison" or other deleterious substance injurious to health."
check it out at http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/ImportRefusals/ir_index.cfm.
If those industry refusals, not FDA sampling refusals, what's actually getting through untested?"
And why are we importing dairy products from milk-deficit nations in the first place, when the U.S. farmers are supposedly producing too much milk?

O.K. guys that's the quote that part I did not write, obviously because there are no swear words in the article.

What this means in simple language is they are screwing the U.S. dairy farmers and buying crap from overseas where there are not strict rules as to cleanliness. I have said this before and this is an "real" article to back up my mouth!!
I think I want to buy produce with "filth" on it don't you?" Sounds delicious. Take a minute and think about my strawberry story, where in the hell are the bathrooms and running water in the strawberry fields when the produce is getting picked? Do you honestly think they have really nice bathrooms in Mexico and running hot water to wash their hand when they are picking produce or milking cows? They don't have it in half their damn houses let alone the fields, who the hell do you think you're kidding?

There you have it, I am going to apply for food stamps this week because I don't have enough money to buy food for the kids, but we are buying milk from other countries? What the hell is this all about?
They took most of the factory jobs overseas and now they are trying to get rid of the farmers and doing the same thing. I hope you all like drinking milk and eating food picked from people that don't wash their hands. Yummy sounds like a plan!! Yeah kinds makes me want to have a melon for breakfast? hmmmmm wonder who picked it before ir got to Walmart? HMMMMMM

take a minute to think about that. I know I am being a gross-out, but people really have to wake up, this is not a joke, you can laugh about it all you want, but when your kids start getting sick from this crap, don't email me about it. My milk is clean, I am inspected, I drink my own milk.

I sleep at night.

Love ya all.
Annie

No comments: