Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My bestest oldest friend Gracie

In 1970 two moms were standing in line in Kindergarten sign up at Springville Elementary School. They were signing up their daughters for Kindergarten. I am very sure the conversation between them went something like this "Edie, all my daughter does is talk she really needs to visit with other kids her own age." to which Mary replied "that's funny that's all my daughter Gracie wants to do!"

There standing in line besides these two moms were two kids named Anne and Grace and i am sure the conversation between them went something like this "Hi I am Gracie what is your name?" "My name is Annie" My mom says i talk too much" "so does mine!" Wanna come over to my house?

So ever since 1970 the Annie (the kid with the messy curly hair) and Gracie(the cute little chubby kid) have been the bestest oldest friends ever.

We got together in July for my daughters birthday and my mom said "Seems just like yesterday Edie and I were signing you too big mouths up for school.

No comments: