Thursday, October 8, 2009

BRB


I was talking to my daughter on the computer the other day she lives with my ex husband. She is my oldest and we talk alot thru IM.

We were talking about her day and she types BRB.

"Is is cold there?" i reply

no reply

"HEY girlfriend is it cold there?' i type again

no reply
how rude

about 3 minutes later i start getting messages again.
"Where have you been? is it cold there?"
"Why mom" "Why would it be cold here" "You are so weird"!
I sat there . ok Anne something is missing here.
"You typed BRB" are you cold?
"OMG MOM YOU ARE SOOOOOOOO LAME
BRB means you will be right back not BRRRRRRRRRRRR i am cold.

"Mom if you are gonna keep using a computer maybe you should learn how to talk on one.

Love ya,
Karen
xoxoxoxoxo

"talk to the hand girlfriend "was my last reply before signing off

No comments: