Monday, October 5, 2009

My apologies

Ok i am gonna apologize to everyone right now before i get too far into this thing. I was told "dont swear on that blog" crap i have already broken that rule. My sister said "I work for the school system you know dont mention the school system whatever you do". Crap broke that promise already. "Leave the church out of it" Poop, i guess i slipped on that one.

So here i am this is my public apology to everyone. I get my stuff from real life and dont have to make it up its too dumb. If i walk on any toes i am sorry but thats just Anne. If it upsets you, dont read it I have 4 followers thats enough. Yes i swear some, i will try to leave that really bad words out you know the ones "IRS, taxes, workers compensation, shit like that. oh yeah "work" now thats a real swear word in this country isnt it. hmmmmm

Once in a while i might talk about the school i dont want any of my teacher friends to disown me. ok my one teacher friend you know who you are. Yeah i do have one teacher friend yes and a substitute teacher friend too ha so there!!
I dont want to offend any of my city friends, my lazy friends, my religious friends, my pretty friends, my weird friend, my fat friends, my skinny friends so i am gonna apologize to you all now-- not that i'm not gonna write about you occasionally but except it or dont thats life in Anne's outspoken world. Always the big mouth you know some things will never change i guess.
I will change the names to protect the innocent but you are all fodder for some funny shit. I have been out here on the front lines of this dairy farming stuff now most of my adult life and have lived and witnessed alot of good and bad stuff. I have learned alot and am still learning every day. So take me for what i am.
Oh yeah and to all of you perfectionists out there i know i didnt pay very good attention in school I should capitalize stuff i dont use quotation marks when someone talks and so on. I am trying to make this legible for you all so bear with me (bear) hmm it that an animal crap i dont know. dont have much time to look shit up but i will try to edit when i can in between the mountains of laundry and cow shit.

Sincerely,
Anne aka (bigmouth)
yes Aunt Tillie i talk almost as loud as you do

No comments: