Tuesday, October 13, 2009

holding your attention or this one's for Sam

I am very busy this morning and will not be able to write in the blog until later. I hate reading blogs that never update every day. You have to hold peoples attention. sooooooooooo.......... i had an idea.
Saw this on the back of a magazine in the Walmart yesterday.

"Holy crap who the hell is that?" i said when i flipped over the latest gossip magazine i was trying to read about those idiot with that reality show about having 8 kids and acting like jerks while doing it.

"Thats that Heidi lady a man hollered to me".

Holy crap i thought thats the ticket, wow, put that picture on your blog that will certainly hold the male followers attention.

So guys, here it is, I am working on making this costume for Halloween for myself. I am having a hell of a time finding the shoes in 8 wide.

More updates later

xoxoxoxo
Annie
PS Happy Halloween
wink wink

No comments: