Thursday, October 8, 2009

embed

I wanted to put videos on here to liven things up a bit but sure as hell didnt know how to do that. So yesterday i set out on a mission. I WILL put a video on here if it kills me.

Ok call my sister "Why do you keep bothering me, i dont know how the hell to do that was her reply".

crap

Call Janler "I am sure there is a way, i can't talk, my dad is still in the hospital".

crap

Ok ask Bill omg yeah Bill. he has a blog with a video you idiot.
phone call "Bill how do you put videos on my blog"
"Use the embed feature Anne i gotta go makin' porkchops you know. Click.
crap
I hate when they tell you stuff and dont actually walk you thru the process like in Walmart when you need fluffernutter and you want them to walk to directly to it and literally purchase it for you.

So i go to Youtube and carefully study this process. After about a half an hour of choking back tears i found it . On the right you idiot. I am sure my guardian angels are somewhere out there saying "I really don't know if it's an act or not" "Maybe she really is this stupid"?
Well after copy, paste, right click, crap left click, crap what in the hell did Janler say click paste copy. crap. omg its there in the white box. Yahoo!!!!!!!
ok now do it again click copy, paste crap do it again where did it go.

OMG there it is holy crap Anne you did it wow.
The angels are somewhere shaking their heads "We have alot of work to do on this one , ALOT of work.

No comments: