Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Halloween


I just love Halloween it's probably my favorite holiday of all time. I remember once in high school i dressed up like a nun. I thought it was funny. The principal did not. I got called into the office and was asked to take off the outfit. I said "call my ma".

So they did and her reply was"why the hell are you bothering me with this? did she do something wrong?"

Well it seems her Halloween costume is out of line. "Hmm says my mom she must have changed on the way to school i thought she wore the nun outfit?"

Dead freaking silence on the other end.

The principal hung up the phone. Go back to your class Anne .
"Do i have to take off this costume? cause I'm not gonna anyway"
"Just go" says principal
on the way back to Mr Kayes business class one of the photographers for the yearbook snapped a photo of me in the "Unfit costume"

In the eighties stuff like that was a big deal i guess . Maybe the principal was catholic dont know, dont care.

No comments: