Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Don't touch my fur!!


My second from the youngest is in Pre-k this year. So far she loves it but seems we had a little problem last week. I bought her this coolest jacket from a second hand shop here in Jamestown where stuff is so cheap its unreal. This jacket is fake fur - looks like a dalmation puppy so we called it the Cruella jacket. She wore it to school last week and got off the bus in tears. "what in the hell is wrong now" ? I asked her not really paying that much attention, when my kids get off the bus its like The Ringling Circus dont ever call here at 3:41 in the afternoon its a bad scene. "Billy kept feeling my fur all day Mom!!" I sat there silently now she's got my attention . I am trying not to laugh. "Dear, dont EVER let a boy feel your fur!" My older daughter just looked at me "WHY NOT MOM?" well , I dont know I guess you will go blind.
How do you know mom? did anyone ever feel your fur?

How in the hell am i supposed to not laugh.

"Not in a while" i said and continued to do the dishes "Not in a while"

No comments: